Hey there, I'm Sarah!
Most days you can find me working in Gatherings Market looking for new and exciting products to bring to the store, so basically just constantly shopping.
I am mostly known for my big hair, long lashes (fake!) and my obsession with all things decorating, home renovating, or creating beautiful spaces.
People often refer to me as extra, but also the one they turn to when needing help with outfits, skincare, or the latest trends in home decor, fashion or beauty.
I love serving the world by creating a beautiful spaces for busy women to come and spend time relaxing, being inspired, or finding something that will bring them a little joy in a stressful world.
The things I am most passionate about in life are: my huge family (including my son Rex, my husband Brad, three sisters, my parents, and sixteen nieces and nephews), my girl tribe, listening/watching to True Crime shows and podcasts, and constantly finding the best new home decor pieces at affordable prices.
I design for people who are busy loving their families, and creating careers they love, who struggle with finding the pieces they want to create beautiful spaces in their homes. They are people who love having gorgeous, and unique homes to entertain friends and family, but just don't have the time to find exactly what they are looking for, or aren't sure where to look. They also aren't afraid to invest in the right pieces, but don't want to break the bank creating a gorgeous home!
I am so lucky to inspire them to create unique spaces that represent their families and passions, while showing them how to accomplish their goal at affordable prices.
When I'm not busy working on creating designs for customers, you can catch me:
- renovating our old farmhouse (just starting on year six!)
- browsing thru social media to find the latest in home trends
- watching true crime shows on Hulu or Netflix
- annoying my husband by telling him what store he can find the decor from the sets of our favorite TV shows
- and, of course, browsing thru Target by myself with a HUGE cup of Starbucks coffee
If you are dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
1. I grew up in a small town of about 1,000 people and lived on a farm my whole life, helping my dad and showing cattle for 13 years.
2. I have my Bachelor's of Science in Agribusiness, with a minor in Animal Science. I've worked at a agricultural financial institution, a farm equipment dealership, and a bank all before opening my own store.
3. I LOVE fake lashes, and cannot function without them being absolutely perfect. I'm single handily paying the mortgage of my favorite aesthetician!
4. My favorite color is black.
5. I am the pickiest eater you will ever find, and refuse to eat any condiments (including salad dresssing).
You can stop by the store at 1524 Stone Street in Falls City, Nebraska.
Email me at email@example.com
Or follow me on social media
Facebook - Gatherings Market Falls City
Instagram - GatheringsMarketFC