Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
Mornings are suddenly welcomed with the scent of fresh Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread baking in the oven. The sweet aroma of cinnamon and fresh bread enlivens even the most hesitant riser. No need to set the alarm early our bread bakes quickly and preparation is almost effortless. Sweet, moist and delicious.
Made in USA
- Suggested Uses
- Use this bread for French toast
Top a slice with vanilla ice cream and our Raspberry Syrup
- 17 oz
- Additional Information
- From your pantry you will need: 2 large eggs, 3/4 cup water, 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil, 1 tsp. vanilla
- Sugar, Malted Wheat Flour, Whey, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), Fructose, Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Guar Gum, Wheat Gluten, Xanthan Gum, Corn Flour, Tumeric Contains: Wheat, Dairy Contains Ingredients Produced with Genetic Engineering
Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease and flour an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan. Combine eggs, water and oil in a large bowl. Add bread mix and vanilla. Stir until moistened and smooth. Layer half of the batter in loaf pan and sprinkle with ¾ cup of swirl mix. Add remaining batter and spread carefully to cover. Top with remaining swirl mixture. Bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center of loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf on a cooling rack for 15 minutes. Loosen edges with knife or metal spatula. Gently remove from pan. Cool completely before slicing.